This week AHA Today will be taking a brief vacation. Regular daily entries will resume next week, starting with Robert Townsend’s examination of changing research habits in the profession.
In the absence of new content we encourage you to read some of our popular blog posts and check out a variety of resources on the historians.org site:
- Google Books: What’s Not to Like?
- What Is a History Major Worth?
- Pells Bells: The End of Cultural History?
- Jobs and Careers in History
- Wikimapia: “Let’s Describe the Whole World!”
- Gutenberg-e Books Now Available Open Access and through ACLS Humanities E-Book
Resources at historians.org