The submission system for the 2010 annual meeting in San Diego is now live and available on the AHA web site. The proposal submission page includes links to the proposal system, the 2010 Call for Proposals, the meeting theme, the AHA Annual Meeting Guidelines, and detailed instructions for using the proposal system.
New this year! To help members find sessions of interest, the online program for the 2010 annual meeting will include links to the abstracts for sessions and presentations entered into the electronic proposal system. Abstracts will be published as submitted to the Program Committee; individuals will not have the opportunity to edit abstracts after the February 15 proposal deadline. Please enter and review the information with that in mind.
What you will need:
Before going online, session organizers should collect the following information, which will be needed to submit a complete proposal:
- Session title (of no more than 20 words)
- Session abstract (up to 500 words)
- Paper or presentation titles
- Abstract or description for each presentation (up to 300 words)
- Biographical paragraph or c.v. summary (up to 250 words) for each participant
- Correct mailing and e-mail address for each participant
- Chair (required) and commentator (optional) for the session
- Audiovisual needs, if any
Organizers submitting poster proposals will need:
- Poster title
- Poster abstract (up to 500 words)
- Biographical paragraph or c.v. summary (up to 250 words)