The AHA’s 127th annual meeting has come to a close. Thank you to everyone who participated in the meeting; presenting, attending sessions, interviewing, exhibiting, tweeting, and more. We hope to see all of you, as well as those who couldn’t make it this year, at next year’s meeting in Washington, D.C. (January 2-5, 2014).
Later this week, AHA Today will be featuring more recaps of sessions as well as a roundup of coverage of the meeting by bloggers and news organizations.
127th Annual Meeting Blog Posts
In case you missed any, here are the 127th annual meeting blog posts featured on AHA Today over the past few days:
New Orleans – January 3-6, 2013 Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
- Plenary Session: The Public Practice of History in and for the Digital Age
- General Meeting: Awards
- Bonhomie and Banter Mark 127th Business Meeting
- Historians Address Challenges to the Discipline
- The Entrepreneurial Historian
- Bridging Cultures: Strengthening Introductory History Courses
- Thinking Historically about the 2012 Election
- The Mosque in Modern Europe
Out and About in New Orleans