October 25, 2010
By Elisabeth Grant
- Search for events and sessions by keyword, or by day and time (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Browse sessions of the AHA and of affiliates (also browse affiliates chronologically)
- View special events (like the film festival, the AHA’s General Meeting, and the Opening of the 125th Annual Meeting.)
- Find meeting participants (conveniently linked to their paper abstracts and sessions)
Or, use the search box to find sessions and events through relevant keywords.
Some examples include:
- Careers in History: The Variety of the Profession
- Interviewing in the Job Market in the Twenty-First Century
- Getting Published: An Introduction
- When “Real” is “Magical”: Supporting Teaching Innovation with Online, Archival, and Material Primary Sources from Elementary Grades through Graduate Studies
- Teaching the History of Terrorism
- Teaching Workshop: Recognizing Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching
More content from the print version of the Program, including information on accommodations for persons with disabilities, childcare options, committee events, things to do in Boston, and more are available online here.
See also the 2011 Annual Meeting page online. There you will find information on registering for the meeting, accommodations, transportation, and more. Also see the AHA web site for Job Center info, Exhibit Hall details, and instructions on how to submit proposals for the 2012 meeting.