December 15, 2011
By Elisabeth Grant
Need access to the Internet at the upcoming 126th annual meeting? You’ll have a number of options to choose from.
The Internet and Messaging Center, located in the Chicago Marriot Downtown’s Grand Ballroom, Salon 1, offers a small number of computers connected to the Internet for annual meeting attendees to use.
Attendees who bring their own laptops and wireless devices can connect through free Wi-Fi in some areas of the hotels, and in a number of restaurants and coffee shops nearby. Navigate the map and list below for all your options.
View Free Wi-Fi at the AHA’s 126th Annual Meeting in a larger map
Wi-Fi at the Hotels
- Sheraton Chicago:
Lobby Level, Link@Sheraton Café (Level 2), Level 4 Promenade
- Chicago Marriott Downtown:
Lobby Level and 2nd Floor Mezzanine
- Westin Chicago River North:
- Courtyard Chicago Downtown:
Wi-Fi in all public areas, wired complimentary access in all guest rooms.
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown/River North:
Free wired & wireless internet in rooms
Wi-Fi Locations near Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- Fox & Obel Café: 401 E. Illinois (0.2 miles NE from Sheraton)
- Starbucks: 255 E. Grand Ave. (0.2 miles from Sheraton)
- Panera Bread: 635 N. Fairbanks Ct. (0.3 miles from Sheraton)
- Corner Bakery: 360 N. Michigan Ave. (0.4 miles from Sheraton)
Wi-Fi Locations near Chicago Marriott Magnificent Mile
- Starbucks: 444 N. Michigan Ave. (0.2 miles from Marriott)
- Starbucks: 38 E. Ontario St. (0.2 miles from Marriott)
- Corner Bakery: 360 N. Michigan Ave. (0.3 miles from Marriott)
- Starbucks: 600 N. State St. (0.2 miles from Marriott)